Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Seashell Candle Holder ~ Using Plastic Lids









What you need:

~plastic lid (I used a plastic lid from a large peanut canister)
~seashells
~strong glue (I used E6000)


1.  Simply turn the lid upside down.


2.  Glue seashells around the outer edge.  Allow to dry.  I found it easier to start with larger shells, and fill it the spaces with smaller shells.


3.  Place a candle in the center when the glue has dried completely.

Note:  This was a gift to my mother one year, and she still tells me it's one of her favorite gifts. 

 
      

3 comments:

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

Clever!
Love it. Great ideas you have, girl!

Pat

Pattie G said...

Great idea!

Thanks
Pattie
http://pattiescreationschallenge.blogspot.com/

Katmom said...

Aha! now I have an excuse (as if I need one!) to go to the Beach...
Thanx for the cute project! Now if only I could find my glue! lol!
>^..^<