Sunday, December 9, 2012

Elf Clothespin Ornament

I'm sharing yet another clothespin ornament I made.  I only made one of these, as they are detailed and a bit time consuming.  

I have found the patterns I used, but I am searching for the original book in which this craft is from.  I will post it as soon as I locate it. 

Until then, I used a non-spring clothespin for this ornament, acrylic paints, mini pom poms, and felt.  The arms are chenille stems.  

I painted the head a natural color of paint, the middle red, and bottom green (with red feet).  

Please check back often to see if I have located the book for this clothespin ornament.

Update:  1/7/18
I have located a book with a similar pattern. 


 It provides the patter for the elf hat and collar, but painted differently.  

No comments: